HVAC Installation Helper
Northwest Heating & Cooling, a division of Northwest Exterminating, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Install Helper at our Corporate Office in Marietta.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life”
- Install heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial and residential customers
- Be available to work irregular and extended hours, including weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Identify and recommend to customers any additional work to be performed
- Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards
- Complete required paperwork accurately and within required time frames
- Maintain company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Uphold the Northwest values of: honesty, integrity, and excellence
- 2+ years of experience in installation of HVAC systems preferred
- Certifications such as NATE, EPA, or other related certifications preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Outstanding references, clean driving record, ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- High school diploma/GED
Managers will contact applicants that they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To apply:If you are interested in this position please CLICK HERE.
Northwest Heating and Cooling is an equal employment opportunity. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative or the Human Resource Department.